RAF MK 16A Flight Suit
Code: BB-NFC-007 MK 16a Flight Suit – EU NATO GREEN
ROYAL AIR-FORCE MILITARY SPECIFICATIONS
RAF MK 16a Nomex® Flyers Suit
COVERALLS FOR PILOT FLYER’S
Nomex® 92% Meta Aramid, 5% Para Aramid, 3% Conductive Fibers
Type 1 And 1 Class And MK 16a Style Flight Suit/Coveralls
Technical and security features;
- Ergonomic design to provide maximum maneuverability and conform for wearer.
- Inherently flame retardant DuPont IFR Nomex® Delta C Aramid rip stop outer material.
- Two breast pockets with with zip fastening for additional security.
- Two lower leg bellow pockets with flap for easy access when in sitting position.
- Padded pen pocket on left sleeve positioned for easy access.
- Adjustable cuff tab at sleeve with FR velcro to ensure safe and comfortable fit.
- Front fastening with heavy duty 2-way zip.
- Legs openings secured with zips to allow easy donning.
- Two side pockets positioned at hips with access.
Primary Use and Function:-
Military Aircrew member, Pilot, Medical Flight Personnel, Fire/Rescue, Airfield support Personnel.
Cloth Name:- DuPont® IFR Nomex Plain Weave Main Body. Color – EU Nato Green This Coveralls is Available in both Material,Original DuPont® IFR NOMEX-FR Treated & Polyester Cotton Fabric.